Nima Vahdani is an independent documentary photographer. He was born on 21st May 1991, Rasht, Iran. Nima has started professional documentary photography since 2011. He has photographed in Iran, Armenia, Georgia, Turkey, Azerbaijan.
Presently he works on personal documentary projects with an anthropological focus and spending most of his time taking photos of Gilan province folks (North of Iran).
In addition to documentary photography, Nima is performing advertising photography and videography for private customers and compnanies in his studio too (37 Studio) .
Nima had various activities in the photography filed, such as holding exhibition, winning some domestic and international prizes .
Some of the activities are shown below:
- Finalist in Siena International Photo Awards 2019 (Italy)
- FIAP Gold Medal (travel section) in Histogram international Digital circuit 2017 (India)
- PSA Gold Medal (travel section) in Histogram international Digital circuit 2017 (India)
- ICS Gold Medal (photojournalism section) in 2nd EXHIBITION DESIRE 2017 (Serbia)
- FIAP Gold Medal (photojournalism section) in S-kadar International Photography exhibition 2017 (Montenegro)
- FIAP Blue Ribbon (monochrome section) in S-kadar International Photography exhibition 2017 (Montenegro)
- GPU Ribbon (travel section) in 2nd EXHIBITION DESIRE 2017 (Serbia)
- Salon HM (Woman section) in FKNS Winter 2017 For 2 photos ( Look in Belgium – Despondent in Hong Kong )
- Finalist in XLV TROFEO GIPUZKOA INTERNACIONAL 2017 (Spain)
- عکس منتخب و راه یافته به نمایشگاه در جشنواره عکس گیلانگردی 1396 (Iran)
- Finalist in II XATIVA´S INTERNATIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST 2015 (Italy)
- 2020: Ag Talent exhibition, at Ag Galerie in Tehran, Iran
- 2019: Group exhibition at Guilan multifunctional Arts-Cultural instute of IMAGE
- 2017: “Along the look” Group exhibition at Marlik gallery in Rasht, Iran
- 2013: “Ashoura” Group exhibition at Khaneh farhang-o-honar Gilan in Rasht, Iran
- 2013: “هنرجویان باشگاه خبرنگاران جوان” Group exhibition at Marlik gallery in Rasht, Iran
- 2017: Along the look (exhibition book)